Target reader profile
- Executives of Brazilian companies with an international presence, be it via trade, investment,
consultation, partnership, cooperation agreement, etc.
- Executives of multinational companies who are currently or potentially interested in the Brazilian
market, be it for trade or investment.
- Brazilian and foreign diplomats.
- Multilateral institutions.
- Economists and academics involved in international trade and investment.
- Political leaders.
- Students of foreign trade and international relations.
- Alpargatas, AmBev, Apex-Brasil, Banco do Brasil, BM&F, BNDES, Bradesco.
- Braskem, Bunge, CAIXA, CNI, Correios, CPFL, Eletronorte, Embraer.
- Flanders Investment & Trade, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Gerdau, Gol.
- Itaú, Itaú BBA, Marcopolo, Odebrecht, Petrobras, Sebrae, Senac, Senai, Vale.
- Votorantim, UKTI (British government), Volkswagen.
- Newsstand sale throughout Brazil and Portugal at selected locations.
- VIP mailing to selected leaders in above-mentioned categories.
- Embassies and consulates in Brazil.
- Courtesy distribution to Brazilian embassies and consulates world-wide.
- Trade fairs and events sponsored by APEX-Brasil.
- International flights to and from Brazil.
25,000: 20,000 in Portuguese;
5,000 in English
Audited by Price Waterhouse Coopers
Format: 202 x 266mm (close) ou 404 x 266mm (open) Simple: 202 x 266mm
Pair: 404 x 266mm
Colors: 4 colors (CMYK)
Resolution: High (300 dpi)
Format: ‘PDF X1a:2001’, JPG for high ou TIF 84 pages,
Number of colors: 4 colors
To place an ad or learn about our advertising rates and conditions, please consult:
Totum Excelência Editorial
Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 1903, Cj. 33 - CEP 01452-911 - São Paulo - SP - Brasil
(55-11) 3097.0849 – firstname.lastname@example.org